Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sketch Girl 5 Challenge


SG5 Challenge







This is the first time I have entered a challenge from
http://www.sketchgirlannie.blogspot.com/     See Sketch above.
I stamped the snowman on a circle of white CS with black ink and colored with markers and pencils. I sponged the sky with blue and added some stickles for snow. I placed this on mat of darker blue. I cut dark blue mat 5.25" by 4" and stamped the sentiment and snowflakes with Versamark and heat embossed with White EP. I stamped other snowflakes with Brilliance Ink. On 2 small circles I stamped snowflakes again  with Versamark and heat embossed with White EP. I cut 2 rectangles and dry embossed. I cut a strip and punched with a scallop border and place a white ribbon underneath. I assembled the elements following the sketch. See photo of inside to see the stamp I used.
Stamps: Creative Clear Stamps-Let It Snow
             Larger Snowflakes-Misc Stamps
Inks: SU Bordering Blue,
        Brilliance Moonlight White
Asst Markers and Pencils    
CS: Bazzill Asst Blues and White
Tools: Fiskars Circle Cutter and Border Punch
           Fiskars Snowflake Texture Plate

Thanks for stopping by!
Theresa

5 comments:

Patti said...

Still cute over here! I need to go check out that challenge! I've never seen that one! LOL!

Payne Holler Cards said...

wooooo hoooo!!! isnt this adorable!!!!! you made such a great card with this challenge!
On October 1st, Creative Clear stamps is having a blog hop with their new releases....hmmmm, dont be surprised if I go with these same colors :) I love this card!
Linda

Jennie said...

Love this Theresa! Just a wonderful job on the sketch and love the way you used this new stamp set from CCS! Nice job also on the inside of the card...I am trying to pay more attention to the inside and you did a fabulous job on yours :o)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing Sketch Girl!

Laura said...

Theresa!!!! OMGosh I love it!! I think we should discuss a Guest Designer Spot in the future!!!