Saturday, September 19, 2009

Poinsettia Under Glass

I had so much fun with the Cracked Glass Technique, I 
decided to do another Christmas card using it.
I stamped a poinsettia on white CS cut with nestabilities and sponged the edges. After cracking the "glass", I matted on green and red CS also cut  with nestabilities. Matted this on white glossy CS embossed with CB Swiss Dots. Stamped Merry Christmas. Attached to base card of red CS.
Stamp: Tropical Windows Gina K Designs
            Sentiment PSX
Inks: Memento Lady Bug, Cottage Ivy
        Marvy Markers Red,Pine Green, Ochre
CS: From Stash


Thanks for visiting!
Theresa

3 comments:

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

OMG.....your cards are truly amazing....I will love to ride along with you in your bloggin world...

Hugs....Brenda

Payne Holler Cards said...

wow this is pretty!!!

redwasher1 said...

I love it!! Your cards are just beautiful!