Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last Monday Stamping Club


On the last Monday of the month, I meet with a group to make paper projects. This past Monday, Brenda and Karen presented the projects for us to make and what fun they were. (Both the projects and the girls!)
The first project was very simple.  Brenda  found a great buy on Christmas tins from last year that we can use  for candy treats or a gift card holder. We made a simple band to wrap around the tin which can slide off . We decorated that with a cut out and stamped an image to coordinate with the tin. Included inside the tin were red and green M&M's and a copy of "The M&M Christmas Story".  I ate the  M&M's already so guess I will use my tin for a gift card. LOL

4 comments:

redwasher1 said...

Great Christmas card and I love how you did this!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

now this is really cute! will have to try it - have some little breathe mint tins that I hung on to...

Patti said...

What a great idea and so versatile!

Jennie said...

Great little tin Theresa! Love this idea :o) Your reindeer in the scalloped oval is perfect! He is leading the way!