Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Iris Card Series

Al is a great photographer and makes a lot of pictures of our garden. I enjoy making cards using his photographs.  I have been working on making sets of cards which make great  items for  holiday gifts and  hostess gifts. This set is the Iris Series.I  have  added  adhesive cardstock mats in which I cut out a window and attach over the photo and then attach onto the base card.  Very simple card but does take a little time to line it up exactly.
 I used a textured white card stock for the base and left it blank so the cards can be for any purpose. Colored CS is from DCWV Matstack.
I printed the back with the computer as shown to the left. I pack 4-5 cards with envelopes in a clear plastic box.







Thanks for visiting.
Theresa

1 comment:

Patti said...

These are absolutely beautiful! I did this with pansies! They do make a great gift!