Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall is on the way!

 I made this card for Jessica's sketch challenge on Stamp TV.  I started with a base card of orange and layered a mat of goldenrod. I layered 4 rectangles of striped DP---2 vertical and 2 horizontal. I cut a scalloped square of orange and yellow square with nestabilities. I sponged the square with pumpkin spice. I stamped 2 leaves with Versamark and  embossed . Cut out leaves and attached to squares.   Stamped the  sentiment and added 2 leaf brads. Assembled the card.
Stamps: Sentiment from Melanie's A Year of Leaves-Gina K designs
            Leaves from Hero Arts and PSX
CS: Striped Paper from All About Leaves Digital Paper Pack by Theresa-Gina K designs
        Solid CS from Stash
Ink: Veramagic Pumpkin Spice
       Memento Rich Cocoa

 Enjoy the beginning of fall!
Theresa

No comments: