Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Autumn Color Challenge

This week at StampTV, Lee's color challenge is to use Autumn Colors of orange, green, and yellow.
My card is made by using nestibilities squares and just inking and stamping.  No embossing or coloring involved. Even used adhesive backed yellow CS.
I wanted to use one of  the new digital papers from Theresa Momber's "All About Autumn" pack that I just purchased. I selected the Apple Diamonds DP and used it for the top layer. On 1" squares of  yellow CS, I stamped pumpkins and sunflowers. On larger 1.5" squares, I stamped the sentiment and leaves. I arranged  and attached the squares on the green paper. I placed this on an orange CS mat and used yellow CS as the base . I finished with a raffia bow and green brads.
Stamps: SU, Hero Arts, Misc
Inks: Versamark Pumpkin Spice, Hint of Pesto
Used markers to add other color to sunflowers and leaves.

Thanks for stopping by!
Theresa

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You have created a beautiful blog, Theresa! I have added it to my blog list. Love your color challenge card. Happy blogging!

Patti said...

Nice card! Love all the little squares!

Payne Holler Cards said...

well hi there! I didnt realize you had a blog..and now I'm a follower! Beautiful photos and cards! love that watercolor!
Linda